Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
3 Bedroom Villa In Limassol, Cyprus (ref. 32573296)
Date & Time Listed: 2018-11-20 01:54:59 (GMT)
Three Bedroom Villa located Close To Limassol Town Center
Situated in a lively neighborhood in the heart of Limassol’s bustling city center, and a mere stone’s throw from the blue flag beaches for which the island is famous for. This delightful cluster of five maisonettes is sprawled out enough to allow for maximum comfort and privacy, yet close enough together to create an environment of community and kinship. The villas are ideally located to capture the allure of the coastline while never being too far from the action.
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Private swimming pool
- Landscape garden
- Unobstructed views
- Covered Parking 18 m²
- Covered veranda 23 m²
- Total covered area 235 m²
- Plot size from - 187 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 40 minutes to either Larnaca or Paphos International Airports
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
- Price is subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges.Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods.Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 867,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Limassol - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Limassol - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads