Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
4 Bedroom Villa In Mouttagiaka, Cyprus (ref. 32035774)
Date & Time Listed: 2018-11-20 01:17:33 (GMT)
Beautiful Four Bedroom Villa In Mouttagiaka.
Unique 4-bedroom LUXURY Villa, with sea views is located within close proximity to both beach and city, surrounded by magnificent greenery. The villa is designed to give residents complete Mediterranean lifestyle. Located in the tranquil area of Mouttagiaka, Limassol. The villa has breath taking sea views.
- Open plan living - lounge -dining area - kitchen
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom - en suite - walk in wardrobe
- Family bathroom
- Underfloor central heating
- Mitsubishi air conditioning
- High celings with LED spotlights
- Guest WC
- Smart house system
- Landscape garden (automatic irrigation system)
- Solar system for hot water
- Private swimming pool 5 x 10
- BBQ area
- Uncovered veranda 21 m²
- Covered Veranda 59 m²
- Covered area 288 m²
- Covered parking 41 m²
- Total covered area 388 m²
- Plot size 825 m²
- Suitable for the Cyprus Investment Programme (CIP)
- 40 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 5 minutes to local beach
- 3 minutes to local amenities
- Cyprus Legislation: - Title Deeds With Application
- Price is subject to VAT
Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists. To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods.
To the east, the Amathus archaeological site contains the preserved ruins of an ancient town, once a kingdom of Cyprus. Farther east is Governor’s Beach, known for its calm waters and dark grey sand against a stark backdrop of white chalk rocks. Offshore dive sites include artificial reefs and man-made underwater caves that resemble tombs. Nearby are the Troodos Mountains, with Byzantine monasteries, churches with ancient frescoes and ski resorts. Troodos National Forest Park has pine forests and waterfalls. Vineyards dot the countryside, marking the resurgence of Cyprus's ancient wine-making tradition.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Price: 2,000,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Mouttagiaka - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Mouttagiaka - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads