Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
4 Bedroom Villa In Empa, Cyprus (ref. 31562263)
Date & Time Listed: 2018-11-20 00:00:09 (GMT)
Posted in Categories: Real Estate, Villas for Sale - Number of Bedrooms: 4, Number of Bathrooms: 2
Posted From: Cyprus, Paphos, Empa
Detached Four Bedroom Villa in Petridia with Full Title Deeds
Located in a residential area of Petridia on the outskirts of Emba village this detached villa is available fully furnished and has sea views from the first floor verandas. There is covered parking to the side of the property along with large patio areas surrounding the villa and mature trees and shrubs providing shade and privacy for the property.
- Title deeds
- Double plot
- Fully furnished
- Residential area
- Separate lounge area
- Dining area leading to fully fitted kitchen
- Door from dining area to BBQ area and covered parking
- Air conditioning throughout
- Irocco hard wood balcony
- Blinds and curtains on all doors and windows
- First floor master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Twin bedroom
- Veranda access from all bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Sea views from verandas
- Private pool (re-lined in 2018)
- Mature trees and plants surrounding the property
- Separate storage room to rear of property
- BBQ area
- Covered parking
- Plot area 435m²
- Covered area 185m²
- Covered verandas 25m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast track
- Close proximity to a number of English speaking private schools
- 9 minutes to the nearest beach
- 24 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 19 minutes to the nearest golf course
Emba is one of the largest villages in Paphos located approximately 4km north of Paphos Town. Here you will find the ancient church of Panayia Chryseleoussis, built in the 12th Century this church holds prime position within the village square. Emba has a few shops, tavernas and a theatre dotted along the narrow winding road which runs through the village. This is an extremely traditional village, most days you will see the Cypriot men sitting outside their local coffee shops often spilling out onto the streets drinking coffee, putting the world to rights and playing a local board game tavli (Cypriot alternative to backgammon). Emba sits 135m above sea level.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 350,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Empa - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Empa - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads