Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
UPSC IAS Exam Syllabus and IAS Exam Pattern
Date & Time Listed: 2018-10-04 15:32:29 (GMT)
Pattern of Civil Service Exam has been designed to test the expertise of the candidates. IAS Exam Pattern intends to access the overall traits and understanding level of the aspirants. The UPSC examination is conducted in three stages: Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Civil Services Prelims Exam is the initial stage of the examination which GS (General Studies) and CSAT (Civil Service Aptitude Test). Prelims exam questions are objective type and and there are two paper and each paper is 200 marks. CSAT is qualifying paper and its marks are not adding in final result.
Candidates who qualify prelims exam are eligible for Mains Examination. Mains Exam is of 2025 Marks and this one is subjective type questions paper.
Candidates who are qualify mains exam are called for Interview and Interview is the final process. The sum of Prelims, Mains and Interview marks are the Final Result and this the decide that you are IAS Officer.
ias syllabus, upsc syllabus, ias exam pattern
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* South Delhi - Services Classified Ads
* Delhi, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* South Delhi - Tutoring Classified Ads
* Delhi, India - Tutoring Classified Ads
* India - Tutoring Classified Ads