Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Bangalore Urban
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
New Employment Law Bills In California. Get To Know With Jeffrey Rager
Date & Time Listed: 2018-08-09 12:55:45 (GMT)
Employment law in California is constantly evolving to expand workers’ rights and protect them from all kinds of discrimination, harassment, wrongful acts, unfair treatment, and other bad stuff. This year, cities across California, have rolled out a series of new employment law bills. Some of them have already been signed into law, while others are resting on governors’ desks and are about to be signed.
Los Angeles employment law attorney at the Rager Offices Law has reviewed the most prominent bills and summarized them all so that you know what workplace changes to expect in your city in the coming months. Consult with experienced employment law attorney in Torrance, Los Angeles, Riverside, and Pasadena to learn more about the current status of these bills.
Employmentlawbills, Californiaemploymentlaws, Employmentlawlawyer
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Los Angeles - Services Classified Ads
* California, United States - Services Classified Ads
* United States - Services Classified Ads
* Los Angeles - Legal Classified Ads
* California, United States - Legal Classified Ads
* United States - Legal Classified Ads