Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
2 Bedroom Apartment In Paralimni, Cyprus (ref. 28106101)
Date & Time Listed: 2018-06-14 12:17:04 (GMT)
Two Bedroom Apartment located in Paralimni
Situated on the second floor this apartment is in a residential area of Paralimni within walking distance to amenities, and only a short car journey to the nearest beach. With spacious rooms the apartment is bright and airy. Great investment for either permanent living or for rentals.
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen
- Access to the balcony from the living area
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fly screens at the windows
- Shutters on the bedroom windows to help keep cool in the summer months
- Lift access to all floors
- Living area and bedrooms separated by a small hallway
- Un furnished
- Covered area - 81m²
- Balcony - 9m²
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - Title Deeds with application
The largest town in the eastern southern fringe of Cyprus, there is nothing you can't find here. Paralimni offers many shops, supermarkets, banks, and schools, giving you everything you need in close proximity. The word Paralimni means "by the lake". Historically, Paralimni was built on the shores of a shallow lake, which is often dry in the summer months and fills with water only in the winter.Beautifully constructed modern day churches overlook the old and crumbling architecture of the older worshiping grounds.
Dherynia is a large village which has agricultural land around it, and is also known as one of the 'Kokkinochoria' (red villages) because of the red soil. Potatoes are grown here and it is also famous for its strawberries and holds a yearly 'Strawberry Festival',
Dherynia has several monuments, landmarks and points of reference, such as Byzantine churches, Folklore Museum, Monuments Heroes, Outdoor Amphitheatre, Sports Centre, City Park, City Hall, the Cultural Centre of Occupied Famagusta.The town of Varosha or more commonly named 'Ghost Town' of Famagusta can be viewed from the roof of the Cultural Centre.
The regions General Hospital is located in the village and all amenities can be found in the village.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Apartment for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Price: 75,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Paralimni - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Famagusta, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Paralimni - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Famagusta, Cyprus - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads