Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
For Sale by Owner Petrikov, Prague-East, Czech Republic.
Date & Time Listed: 2018-06-10 01:03:14 (GMT)
A spacious 3 story residential/commercial property, with the legal possibility of
operating a business in any field and can be used as a two-generation with separate entrances for all 3 floors. Just 25 minutes from the center of Prague.
Petrikov is a small town south-east of Prague in the desirable Micro region of
Josef Lada home of the world famous Velkopopovicky brewery (owned by
Pilsner Urquel) and just two km from the soon to be famous Oaks Prague
residential / PGA golf development.
With a total of 450 m2/4840 ft2 the 5+1, 160m2/1722ft2 ground floor includes
two separate bathrooms and two stone fireplaces in the living room and the
40m2/430ft2 heated winter garden. In the past the winter garden was used as a
showroom and is now used as an office. From the winter garden is equipped
with outdoor roller shutters and a staircase leads to a self-contained
130m2/1400ft2 3+1 apartment with separate bathroom, kitchen and toilet. Below
the house is a 160m2/1722ft2 work space/garage, office and a large storage room,
this space would suit a large variety of businesses.
The tranquil ornamental garden features a covered year-round (100m2/1700ft2),
swimming pool featuring a chlorine-free water treatment technology, and the
possibility of heating by geothermal or solar collector. A stone terrace features a
barbeque pit and ample seating. A double carport is next to the house and additional 589m2/6340ft2 parking area is available at the rear of the property with a covered outbuilding.
The very solid brick construction was built in 1998 and has since been updated.
Geo-thermal heating with backup electric boiler means that the house is rated as
„Very Economical, Class-B" total yearly operating costs, including all fees, taxes,
insurance, etc., will not exceed 90.000,-CZK/ca3500,- EUR per year. The property is connected to the public water supply and sewerage, but also has its own 35m3 septic tank and a large well, The 1924m2/20710ft2 property is flat, fenced including hedge.
Condition: Excellent, built in 1998, has been modernized since
• Energy efficiency: Class B - Very economical
• Heating: Geothermal, Construction: Brick, fully insulated
• Position of the house: Center of the village
• Floors: 3
• Security: Object is secured
• Water: Town + deep well onsite
• Waste water: Town + own septic
• Telecommunications: Internet
• Bus: Bus stop (20m)
• School: 2 x kindergarten
• Price: 13.000.000,- CZK(ca509.OOO,- EUR) Price is negotiable
Floor area 450 m2/4840 ft2 (3 floors)
Footprint of house: 212 m2/2282 ft2
Land minus house: 1712 m2/18428 ft2
LAND TOTAL: 1924m2/20710ft2
Number of Bedrooms: 5
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Price: 13,000,000.00 CZK
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Velké Popovice - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Stredocesky Kraj, Czech Republic - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Czech Republic - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Velké Popovice - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Stredocesky Kraj, Czech Republic - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Czech Republic - Houses for Sale Classified Ads