Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
Date & Time Listed: 2018-03-12 18:40:40 (GMT)
Gambling while visibly intoxicated in Las Vegas, NV violates NGCB Regulation 5.011, article 2. Contact the NGCB at (702) 486.2020. If the Nevada Gaming Control Board refuses to investigate your complaint, contact the US DOJ at AskDOJ@usdoj. gov.
The principle business tactic employed by casinos to enhance their revenue streams is to grossly intoxicate patrons affecting alcohol induced confusion that results in the loss of self-control and money. This is in direct violation of Nevada Gaming Control Board Regulation 5.011 and a manifestation of the casino industry's moral bankruptcy and apathy for the global community!
You have my permission, indeed, exhortation to reproduce and disseminate this information.
William David Reid for my first, my last, and my forevermore lover Bertha Sturke Menchaca, Dallas, TX and (Daddy) John + (Mother) Dovie Bonner, Grant County, AR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Los Angeles - Services Classified Ads
* California, United States - Services Classified Ads
* United States - Services Classified Ads
* Los Angeles - Legal Classified Ads
* California, United States - Legal Classified Ads
* United States - Legal Classified Ads