Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
3 Bedroom Villa In Mesogi, Cyprus (ref. 30222026)
Date & Time Listed: 2018-02-12 13:00:40 (GMT)
Posted in Categories: Real Estate, Villas for Sale - Number of Bedrooms: 3, Number of Bathrooms: 2
Posted From: Cyprus, Paphos, Mesogi
Excellent Detached 3 Bedroom Villa in Residential Area in Mesogi With Title Deeds
Located in Mesogi just a short distance from the local school this villa has been lovingy maintained by its owners who have been in the property since new. With a few unusual features in the property such a lovely hard wooden arched doorways from the lounge to the kitchen and a feature fireplace this villa would make an excelent family home.
- Title deeds
- Fully furnished
- Separate large lounge area with feature fireplace
- Arched doors to dining area
- Fully fitted hard wood kitchen with centre island
- Air conditioning throughout
- Central heating throughout
- Blind and flyscreens on all doors and windows
- Ground floor gues toilet
- Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Veranda from master bedroom overlooking the pool
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Private pool
- Well maintained garden areas
- Covered parking
- Patio area to front and side of villa
- 2 large storage sheds
- Covered area 153m²
- Verandas 39m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 12 minutes to sea
- 22 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 10 minutes to nearest Golf course
Mesogi is a small traditional village on the foot of the hills towards Polis, approximately 300 meters above sea level, only a five minute drive from Paphos town, with all its amenities and services. For many a visitor Mesogi and Mesa Chorio blend seamlessly into one continuous village divided by the river valley. Mesogi has beautiful panoramic views of Paphos and the surrounding coastline. It is a quaint and sleepy village, with many impressive village houses and winding roads. Scenic beauty abounds. There are numerous cafes and traditional tavernas in the village attracting locals, expatriate community and the tourists. Good food, friendly smiles and plenty of local tipple make for a merry time whether you choose to visit the village for lunch or dinner.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 265,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Mesogi - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Mesogi - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads