Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* Saint Tammany Parish
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Abu Halifa
* Al Ahmadi
Newly Renovated Flat With Two Balconies In Hip Central Valencia (ref. 29002336)
Date & Time Listed: 2017-10-09 10:40:11 (GMT)
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY:
Newly renovated energy efficient apartment in classic old building (also fully renovated) with two balconies in hip central Valencia neighbourhood of Russafa.
The price is for the fully finished apartment including fitted kitchen and laminate flooring. It is possible to implement the buyer's special requests, for flooring etc., in case requested in time.
There is a 10 year construction guarantee, both for the apartment itself and for the building. The building consists of 10 apartments on five floors, and two ground floor commercial units.
- "Aerotermia" sustainable energy system (for heating and how water)
- 2 balconies
- 2 bathrooms (both with shower)
- 2 bedrooms
Because of the vicinity of this location to the under development "Parque Central", the prices in this area are expected to rise considerably.
FEATURES OF THE LOCATION:
The apartment is located in the heart of Valancia's hippest and most up-and-coming neighbourhood, Russafa.
The property is just one block away from "Parque Central", a 230.000m² park that is under development following the design competition won by leading landscape architects Gustafson Porter:
But you already know all about Valencia itself, right? No? Have you been hibernating?
As the Guardian summed it up: "It's brimming with culture, has great bars and restaurants and beautiful stretches of beach to soak up the almost year-round rays".
Here are some other interesting facts about Valencia:
- Valencia city's population is round 800.000 people. It is the third largest city in Spain.
- The Valencia region has more than 650,000 foreign residents.
- Valencia is just three hours by car from Madrid and from Barcelona, and it is less than two hours away by high speed AVE train.
- Valencia is often called Europe’s California because of its mild winters and because it has on average over 300 days of sun per year.
- As the Daily Telegraph has described it, Valencia has a wonderful climate, good gastronomy, beaches inside and near the city and is at the same time a big metropolitan city: Valencia is a city that has it all.
- Valencia is home to the famous Spanish dish “Paella”.
Reservation/deposit: €5.000 + 10% Tax = €5.500
Upon signing pre-sales contract: 10% of purchase price + 10% Tax = €21.890
1%/month during the 10 months of construction + 10% Tax = €2.255/month = €21.890
Final payment upon completion = 80% minus €5.000 deposit + 10% Tax = €169.620
Additional buying costs:
Tax 10% (as mentioned above)
Estate agent commission 3,57% (inc. VAT)
This property is a Flat for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 199,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Valencia Province - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Comunidad Valenciana, Spain - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Spain - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Valencia Province - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Comunidad Valenciana, Spain - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Spain - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads