Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
Divorce Case: How can get Child Custody in Utah
Date & Time Listed: 2017-08-29 05:02:34 (GMT)
Child custody laws apply to both biological and adopted children. Custody includes both "LEGAL CUSTODY" who makes important decisions for the children and "PHYSICAL CUSTODY" where the children live. Child custody also affects who pays child support and how much is paid. As an experienced Salt Lake City Divorce Lawyer Mel A. Cook place an emphasis on educating each client on what to expect.
The right child custody arrangement can give your family the stability it needs in this transitional period. Contact the Law Office of Mel A. Cook at 801-746-5075 or online to schedule your free consultation with a Salt Lake City Child Custody Attorney.
Salt Lake City Child Custody Attorney, Salt Lake City Divorce Lawyer, child support Lawyer
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Sandy - Services Classified Ads
* Utah, United States - Services Classified Ads
* United States - Services Classified Ads
* Sandy - Legal Classified Ads
* Utah, United States - Legal Classified Ads
* United States - Legal Classified Ads