Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Saint Tammany Parish
* Los Angeles
* Balearic Islands
* United Arab Emirates
* Dubai Marina
* Abu Dhabi
* Downtown Dubai
* Palm Jumeirah
* Business Bay
Golden Opportunity to own this residential/commercial Victorian!
Date & Time Listed: 2017-07-31 18:02:36 (GMT)
Want home/office with great,convenient location? Check this out!
* Beautiful renovated Victorian with lovely grounds and circular driveway
* Large 2 bedrooms with additional bedroom/office off master
* Highway frontage excellent for home or business for accountant, lawyer, etc
* Possible specialty restaurant or cafe
* Many possible mixed uses near downtown or just used as charming period home
* Wonderful ambiance of yesterday's peace and beauty
* The only "Queen Anne" Victorian in the Safford area
This is a great home for "good or tough" times. You can inexpensively and easily configure to one of several uses for your live-in "home business." Have a distinctive, nice roof over your head that can provide excellent income and support for your family.
GREAT financial opportunity for the right user. Priced at only $184,500!!
"The Victorian" previously known as the "Gingerbread House." This 1906 red brick beauty was lovingly renovated in 2007 by current owner. This commercial zoned home has many potential uses including office space, boutique, specialty restaurant etc. Home has two large split bedrooms with a small office or sitting room. Large kitchen with breakfast room, formal dining area with Swarovski crystal chandelier, and a spacious living room with 9' coved ceilings. Original wood doors, refinished windows and hardwood floors. Custom drapes are included and antique furnishings can be purchased separately. Front of home has circular drive, great street appeal, with two drives to access the back of home, which has large patio. Beautifully landscaped with rose bushes, crepe myrtle, plum trees, etc. Has sprinkler system and a matching pony wall in front and on sides.
Owner spent over $100K in this historic gem replacing mechanical systems and completely renovating property. Property has been listed at unbelievably low opportunity.
Note: Sale of property is subject to City of Safford and County lot split. Amount of land with split of home will include approximately 12,075 sf. One bedroom 3/4 bath cottage is available for purchase in the amount of $50,000 including approx lot size of 6,600 sf. Additional parcel of land with approx 7,400 sf is available for $30,000. Total package without split including house, cottage and land available for $264,500.
Buyer broker welcome!
OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE!
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Price: 184,500.00 USD
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Safford - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Arizona, United States - Real Estate Classified Ads
* United States - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Safford - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Arizona, United States - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* United States - Houses for Sale Classified Ads