Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Saint Tammany Parish
* Los Angeles
* Balearic Islands
* United Arab Emirates
* Dubai Marina
* Abu Dhabi
* Downtown Dubai
* Palm Jumeirah
* Business Bay
3 Bedroom Villa In Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (ref. 28310782)
Date & Time Listed: 2017-07-13 11:19:55 (GMT)
Villa Mirabella is a hillside, two level home, designed to take advantage of our incredible view. The upper floor is at street level and features the open plan great room with kitchen, living/dining area, and large covered terrace with bbq area. Below are three great size bedrooms, laundry, and two full bathrooms.
Casa Linda is a villa community on the north coast of The Dominican Republic. Located just minutes to several outstanding beaches, excellent shopping, restaurants and endless activites. Our owners enjoy a secure, gated community with full management services. Casa Linda offers quality construction standards, excellent service, and a tranquil place to call home - whether full or part time. Many of our owners rent their properties through our long standing rental program when they are not in residence.
Included in the price: construction of the villa, landscaping, swimming pool, service building for pool equipment/storage and 6% rental guarantee for the first 2-years of ownership.
Villa: 1,991 ft2 (185.2 m2)
Lot: 5,919 ft2 (550 m2)
Pool: 9,800 gallons
Casa Linda will provide vendor financing for your new villa with the following downpayments and rates:
* 60% down 4.7%
* 70% down 1.9%
* 80% down 0.9%
You have the choice of making regular monthly mortgage payments yourself, or using rental income generated from your villa to make the payments. You can pay off your mortgage without penalty at any time.
PAY ONLY 70% OF THE VILLA PRICE AND LET RENTAL INCOME PAY THE BALANCE:
Villa Sunset is offered with advantageous mortgage financing.With an initial payment of 70% of the purchase price, the remaining balance of 30% can be paid with no additional out of pocket funds from the buyer(s). The balance can be taken from the villas's monthly rental income and it will be paid off within four years.
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Price: 249,600.00 USD
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Puerto Plata - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Dominican Republic - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Puerto Plata - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Dominican Republic - Villas for Sale Classified Ads