Home | All Classifieds | Cars | Real Estate | Jobs | Sell & Buy | Services | Pets | Post Ad (Free!) | Local Ads
Search for:

Members Only:
Welcome to Kugli.com!

New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!

Already a Member?
Login Below:
E-Mail Address:

Password:


Forgot Password?
E-Mail Address:






Popular Locations

* India
  * Gautam Buddha Nagar
  * North Delhi
  * Bangalore
  * Greater Bombay
  * Ghaziabad
  * Bangalore Urban
* United States
  * New York
  * Los Angeles
  * Saint Tammany Parish
  * Suffolk
  * Hancock
  * Knox
* Spain
  * Málaga
  * Alicante
  * Murcia
  * Barcelona
  * Balearic Islands
  * Granada
* France
  * Alpes-Maritimes
  * Var
  * Herault
  * Yvelines
  * Seine-Et-Marne
  * Cote-Dor
* Cyprus
  * Limassol
  * Paphos
  * Nicosia
  * Larnaca
  * Kyrenia
  * Famagusta
* China
  * Shenzhen
  * Hangzhou
  * Guangzhou
  * Shanghai
  * Qingdao
  * Jing'An


Antioxidant Alkaline Water Purifier Revers Osmosis System
Date & Time Listed: 2017-07-04 12:18:51 (GMT)

Posted in Categories: Sell & Buy, Home Appliances
Posted From: India, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad


Ad Details:

There's so much benefits you can get from alkaline water Purifier. A alkaline water Purifier System can produces alkaline drinking water that good for your health, beauty water that can make your skin looks pretty, strong acidic that can cure your wound, etc. Here we'll explain you the benefits of drinking Water everyday in your daily life.

Features And Benefits

1. Produces Alkaline Water to Naturally Balance Body.
2. Powerful Anti-oxidant Effect.
3. Water Cluster Size Reduces For Superior Hydration.
4. Supplies Natural Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium And Other Trace Minerals.

Product Specification

Item Parameter
Stage of purification 5 Stages
Mains Voltage AC100V-240V
Production Capacity 10-12 LPM
Water Temperature 5-45 C
Max TDS 2000ppm
Inlet water Pressure (min) 0.3 Kg. / Cm2
Filter Life 8000 Liters
Filter Cartridge Sediment, Pre-carbon Post Carbon
Storage Tank Capacity 8 Liters Tank
Membrane Type Thin Film composite R/O
Booster Pump Voltage 24 V DC
Water Recovery percentage 40% (approx) - remaining 60% of water is rejected to wash away impurities and salts deposited on the membrane.
Keywords:

Alkaline Water Purifier, Alkaline Water Purifier, Alkaline Water Purifier, Alkaline Water Purifier, Alkaline Water Purifier


More Ads Posted by Member
Photos:


Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail






Please type the above 4 characters (This is to prevent robots answering ads):



Report Ad


A valid email address is required

This field is required
or Cancel
* Fraud / Scam
* Wrong Category / Location
* Spam / Overpost


Safety Tips:
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.

Related Links:
* Hyderabad - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Andhra Pradesh, India - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* India - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Hyderabad - Home Appliances Classified Ads
* Andhra Pradesh, India - Home Appliances Classified Ads
* India - Home Appliances Classified Ads


Copyright 2006 - 2017 Kugli.com - Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Contact Us | Top Classified Keywords | Other Relevant Internet Resources
US Classifieds | UK Classifieds | Canada Classifieds | Italy Classifieds | Spain Classifieds | Bahrain Classifieds | Germany Classifieds | UAE Classifieds | India Classifieds