Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* Saint Tammany Parish
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Abu Halifa
* Al Ahmadi
Hotel Zagreb in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Date & Time Listed: 2017-03-20 14:10:11 (GMT)
Mansion situated in touristic área of Dubrovnik, called Lapad Bay.
Set amidst a lush garden and impressive pine trees, the property enjoys a great location on the most amazing promenade of Dubrovnik, with a beach and numerous restaurants and cafés nearby.
5 min walking to the beach, and 10 min by car to the old town of Dubrovnik.
Originally built in 1930ies, 4 story mansion with a beautiful garden in a cozy bay of Adriatic coast. After World War II, it was nationalized. During this period it operated as a health resort for a youth association.
The latest renovation was in 2005, respecting and preserving the traditional style.
Currently serving as a 3 star hotel, building has approximately 1.500 m2 and has a total of 24 guest room (48 beds).
The using of the building as per following:
- Basement featuring kitchen, laundry and staff facilities
- Ground floor featuring reception, entrance hall, restaurant and 4 guest rooms
- First floor - 8 rooms (out of which is one suite)
- Second floor - 9 rooms
- Third floor - 3 rooms
Garden of a total of 1.700 m2 has a terrace and a garden house (app. 52m2).
Restaurant has total of 80 seating places (20 inside and 60 outside) – inside part of the restaurant has app. 100m2
Upper terrace (solárium) – 50m2
The total land plot of the property count 2.228 m2, with a superb location.
Average appraisal from guests on booking.com is 8,6 of máximum 10 points, on Tripadviser it is number 22 from 66 hotels in Dubrovnik.
What guest like the most about the hotel:
- charming building and atmosphere
- very helpful staff
Sale Price: 7.000.000 €
• Dubrovnik is one of the world’s most magnificent walled cities, listed on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Site since 1979. Located on the Adriatic Sea in the region of Dalmatia, it is one of the most prominent tourist destination in the Mediterranean Sea, a seaport and the centre of Dubrovnik–Neretva County. With the historical, location and climate specifications it is one of the most desirable destination, with 1.013.030 visits and over 3,5 milion overnight stays in 2016. The results on tourist arrivals in Dubrovnik in 2016 were the most sucessful from all tourist destinations in Country, as well as the most sucessful for the last recording years, that have continuance in growth every following season.
cell: 00 385 91 418 8880
Number of Bedrooms: 15+
Number of Bathrooms: 15+
Price: 7,000,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Dubrovnik - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Dubrovacko-Neretvanska, Croatia - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Croatia - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Dubrovnik - Hotels for Sale Classified Ads
* Dubrovacko-Neretvanska, Croatia - Hotels for Sale Classified Ads
* Croatia - Hotels for Sale Classified Ads